THE BEAUTY OF UNCERTAINTY

THE BEAUTY OF UNCERTAINTY




The reason for my blog posts are ideas, thoughts, epiphanies and beliefs that through lessons I've gone, and continue to go through; lead me to a better understanding of certain subjects. Most of these posts are a way for me to really express and formulate my understanding down with words. Sometimes we do not even know exactly what we think or believe until we write it down. Writing actually helps me understand myself in a much more in depth and meaningful way. I also feel and know that every day we all struggle with the same issues and beliefs, so it makes me feel better sharing a sense of myself that might help uplift others out there...

My post today is about the beauty of uncertainty.

Uncertainty is defined in the dictionary as a quality or state of being unsure. Synonyms being doubt, dubiety, skepticism...

I believe that this definition is an all too dreary, and negative outlook on the word.

The meaning and lesson that lies within uncertainty is beautiful, yet ever so potent that it can often leaves us desperate, blind, and unsure of not only ourselves, our direction, but also our purpose.

In many ways uncertainty is a very poetic state. Anything is possible in the land of uncertainty.

Discovery is what awaits us, just on the other side of uncertainty. This gives us the chance to become fearless explorers, of our own lives, and of our own purpose.

At the end of the day uncertainty, is the only certainty there ever was. Learning how to live with insecurity is the only security there ever was...

As I have come to find life is a lot more like exploring the world on a sailboat. We often make the mistake to believe life to to be more like a train, we find the right train, get off at the right stop. That is where we are mistaken...

the beauty of life is to appreciate the view during the sail, the mist of the water as it surrounds, enjoy the view even when the wind takes you into the unknown, or when the tides get rough. We can only adjust how we deal with the uncertainty of the wind as it blows us into the glory of the mysterious waters...

As human beings we strive to maintain consistency, We do not like the unexpected. We don't know if the knock on the door is going to be good, or bad news. We hold on with an everlasting grip on the past, on what was. Holding us back from the present, future, and what "could be." Then when all of the knowing falls to pieces, we no longer know how to cope or deal without structure, order, and we then let fear paralyze us into an inanimate state of being.

Well people, lets take a stand! Lets let go of fear, move forward! Stare uncertainty in the face and say
"One thing I am certain...Through this beautiful gift of uncertainty I will discover, I will pioneer, I will conquer, and one day stand atop the mountain of my own life and say certainly I have triumphed."


UNTIL NEXT TIME...

NAMASTE
#STAYWOKE

Comments

Popular Posts