DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT



I write my blog as an inspired lesson as they come to me. I originally wanted to write a blog post every week, but felt it to be a bit forced. Therefore, I take each lesson and subject matter to heart. When something comes to my attention and inspires me to write a post about it; that is true, and from an inspired place. Rather than writing a blog post just for the sake of doing so. I trust inspiration, and feel it to work hand in hand with my intuition. Who knows maybe there is a divine purpose for this post that I know nothing about... Maybe not only I need to express, and understand these lessons; but someone else out there might need it more....

Lately a theme that has been weaving through all realms of my life lately has been the subject of being true to your self, and being different.

I often find and notice that many people out there are not being true to themselves. Usually because they do not fully comprehend and trust the magnitude of their self worth, as well as their potential. It is not chance that you have been given YOUR traits, personality, talents, beauty. It is not chance that a daisy grows with so many pedals, or that a caterpillar turns into a butterfly.

These attributes hint at the path that was created for you. We do not necessarily see the path, its like driving a car down the road at night. We can only see a few feet in front of us that our light illuminates. The miles ahead unknown, and lost in the darkness.

Everything in this UNIVERSE (including you) has been divinely constructed. Therefore, no matter what we are ALREADY perfect. Now the problem is we all have times, and moments where we do not fully TRUST ourselves, and our talents. But by doing so you imply that you do not trust your divine maker who made you this way.

Most of the time I feel fear, and intimidation is at play here. Afraid to fully commit to something you cherish deep inside. Something that is so real, yet so true to yourself that the thought of sharing this with the world would put you in a very vulnerable spot. Also as people we look around and compare ourselves to other people which can at times lead to our downfall. Who is to say you aren't as good at that as they are, if not better? Or you aren't deserving enough? Letting fear and discouragement beat us into stillness.

Remember souls, and spirits don't break... they bounce.

Nobody knows you better than yourself, as well as your divine maker that made you. NEVER let anybody's discouraging words, stop you from your pursuit. They don't know you. But you know you. Trust in yourself. Nothing is worse than stiff knees after years come, and gone. Grown weary with nothing but reminisce of "What if" left behind.
I have good news for you; we all have been given a different talent, different perspectives, and a different path by our maker.  We seem to forget how GREAT this opportunity of life truly is. We take for granted this gift, and often waste our potential and let life pass us by. Just waking up this morning YOU WERE GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY.

I feel I/ We deserve to strive for success, strive for happiness. Create, and leave your legacy behind on this earth. Be true to not only yourself, your talents, but also others. 

After we pass from this life we want to leave an everlasting impact on this world for the better. How will you have fully utilized every bit of your soul, and talent to impact others for the better? What will people say about you when your time to depart from this world comes?

I could never let life pass me by, and not have the courage to step out into the world as who I am, what I believe, and the art I put out. Remember your courage just might be the light someone else out there needs to find their way out of the darkness.

Realize and understand that life is about how you can reach your fullest potential and use every ounce of your abilities for a greater purpose. Life is not about likes on facebook or instagram or how many followers you have.

Above all please stay true to yourself; All my life I fought back at life, and rebelled from the norms in society and am doing my best day by day to pursue my dreams by fully being myself and who God made me to be. I always remember a quote not sure who said it but paraphrasing it goes something like...

"Never be a second rate version of somebody else, when you can thrive at being the first rate version of yourself."

Overall meaning; You were born an original, so don't die a copy.

Trust your path, Trust you potential. You were divinely made, therefore you hold a divine plan. Remember at times of discouragement; Each lesson, and each moment is preparing you for the next. So that you are stronger, better, wiser. Look back at your life; were you prepared for your current life 10 years ago? I think not. We must grow our resilience, break, tear, and grow stronger than we ever were.

I love this quote that I just stumbled upon this morning...

"HERE IS TO THE CRAZY ONES. THE MISFITS. THE REBELS. THE TROUBLE MAKERS. THE ROUND HEADS IN THE SQUARE HOLES. THE ONES WHO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY. THEY'RE NOT FOND OF RULES & THEY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE STATUS QUO. YOU CAN QUOTE THEM, DISAGREE WITH THEM. GLORIFY OR VILIFY THEM. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN'T DO IS IGNORE THEM. BECAUSE THEY CHANGE THINGS. THEY PUSH THE HUMAN RACE FORWARD & WHILE SOME MAY SEE THEM AS THE CRAZY ONES. WE SEE GENIUS, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEY CAN CHANGE THE WORLD...ARE THE ONES WHO DO."

Dare to create. Dare to desire. Dare to inspire. Dare to be you. Dare to be different.

UNTIL NEXT TIME...

NAMASTE
#STAYWOKE

Comments

Popular Posts