THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION




So the last few years I have been on my what I like to call my "spiritual journey to enlightenment." I have always been someone who tends to cling to the optimism in life rather than wallow on the negative. I have always felt that there was a calling for me and that there was always that path there right in front of me that I have to journey down with a few pit stops along the way.


I also always felt that any bad that happens along the way is nothing more than a lesson for you to learn from, grow from, and will ultimately strengthen you for future things in life; good or bad. I always had an interest in spirituality and enlightenment. Years ago I started to begin my own intimate relationship with God. Knowing God on a different and deeper level rather than just the Roman Catholic worship relationship. I always felt that God put me on this earth for a specific journey, and for ultimate accomplishment. The steps you take and the path you journey down are up to you. I have gone through hardships in life; my parents divorce, the death of many family members, financial hardships, spiritual hardships, and all the tiny hardships along the way.


But as a person, I never wanted to hold on to the baggage that came with all of that. Through time I learned how to let go of the past and move forward. I had to learn this lesson more than once. If you pay attention to the lessons, and the strength in which you hold inside. The possibilities are endless.

Once I began college for my philosophy class I had to watch the documentary "The Secret." After watching this I realized I had always believed, and lived life according to the secret before I even knew it was a secret! Having it all laid out in front of me really put things in perspective for me, and ever since I have been spreading the "secret" with others. Now, this is something that has been discussed for hundreds of years, all of the greats in life seem to know and understand this. The secret is the Law of Attraction...

We must first take responsibility for our past and be able to forgive the past. As to we are in no control of the past; but rather focusing on the good that comes from those negative situations. There is a learning lesson in every experience good or bad, believe it or not... Forgive the past. Meaning forgive yourself, and forgive others and realize that this was sent into your life for a reason. Usually for growth.


This is a quote in which I recently stumbled upon and is very relevant to this lesson;


"Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor thy creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on earth..." -Bradley Whitford


Meaning if we sit around and hope for the best you are wasting your time. You must become one with God (THE UNIVERSE), in order to fully develop God's grace here on earth. You create your own life, YOU have control over your decisions, with your decisions come situations, situations lead to the outcome. That outcome you created for yourself. This works in both ways, good and bad. Focus on the good, you attract the good. Focus on the bad, that's what you develop more of, is the bad.

Another very important lesson I have learned is gratitude. We must be grateful for what we have now. I realized after focusing on being grateful for my bad experiences and focusing on the good that came from those negative situations, learned, and let go. My life and enlightenment grew tremendously. In order to understand this, I share a quote by Melody Beattie.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.

In closing for this blog post I want to share "The Secret" with you if you decide to take it, incorporate it into your life that is all up to you. If you serious enough about changing your life, and pursuing an ultimately passionate understanding of God's plan for you. What we don't realize is that God has a plan, but it is up to us whether we take it and run. This will help you as it helps me. Below I pasted the link for you to watch The Secret. 


If you are ready to grow your life, and become the best version of yourself you can, but becoming grateful, by willingly let God give you the direction, and the power to excel your dreams, and pursuits forward. Click below.


UNTIL NEXT TIME... 
NAMASTE.
#STAYWOKE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKpTSZIIS9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t6wzFNDV9k


Comments

Popular Posts